Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hiatus

I know I've been boring lately. I've got some excuses though. One, I've had company. Two, I've been out of town. Three, it's been raining almost every day. Four, turns out that trash is pretty boring. My big finds of recent times have been a Spiderman band-aid and a Laffy Taffy wrapper (I do like the Laffy Taffy).

I did buy ecologically conscious clothing today, and in the process donated money to the World Wildlife Fund, so I'm still doing my part. And I now have multiple clothes that make my breasts into environmental messages.

In unrelated news, guess who wins in a fight between my dog and a goat? If you guessed the dog, you'd be right. And goats who are getting beaten up make very, very unpleasant sounds, especially when echoing off the walls of a metal building (the sound was echoing, not the goat).

I promise that once Boone stops drowning I will be off to pick up more trash. Right now, however, the sky is gray, it is drizzling, and according to the weather radar, a downpour could start at any moment. So until the skies clear, I'll stick to the occasional piece of litter and promoting cleanliness with my body.

No comments: